Leah is a 4th year PhD student in Cinema and Media Studies. She holds an MFA in Filmmaking and an MA in Cinema and Media Studies. Before became a filmmaker and graduate student in film studies, Leah spent her teenage life as a professional athlete and later worked in TV broadcasting system as a program producer. Recently her research interests center around film and philosophy, affect theory and cinema’s ethical thinking in its mediatic engagement of the self.
- Introduction to Film, Lecturer - Spring 2022
- Japanese Animation, CA - Winter 2021
- History of International Cinema, Part III: 1960 - Present, CA - Spring 2020
- Documentary Production II, CA - Winter 2020
- Film and the Moving Image, CA - Spring 2019