Aurore’s primary research focuses on the history of women and silent comedy in France and the United States. Since 2013, Aurore has also worked as a country coordinator (France) and editorial contributor for the Women Film Pioneers Project dedicated to women's work behind the camera during the silent era.
- Women in Hollywood, Lecturer - Autumn 2021
- Film and the Moving Image, Lecturer - Winter 2021
- Introduction to Film, Lecturer - Winter 2020
- History of International Cinema II (1927-1960), CA - Winter 2019
- Methods and Issues, CA - Autumn 2018
- History of International Cinema I (1895-1927), CA - Autumn 2017