AP Pettinelli’s research is rooted in Italian autonomist theory, focusing on alternative media and aesthetic practices that create spaces–and times–of refusal within our algorithmic societies of control. This research extends through Deleuze & Guattari and their interlocutors, dealing in issues of the image and inoperativity. He holds an A.B. in Visual & Environmental Studies from Harvard College.
- No Future: Visual Media and Contemporary Life, Lecturer - Winter 2021
- Introduction to Film, Lecturer - Autumn 2020
- Film and the Moving Image, CA - Spring 2019
- Afrofuturism, CA - Winter 2019
- History of International Cinema, Part Ii: Sound to 1960, CA - Winter 2018